A Letter my conscience.
A few days ago I received a note with emergency plans, I was worried when I saw it, it took me several minutes to open it, but when I finally did I discovered that it was my conscience who had not known about it for a long time.
I explain that it’s been a long time since we last talked, that he has tried a thousand ways to find me in silence, that he has knocked on the door many times and I’m never at home, so I choose to send me a note, help me remember some thing
1. Remember that you are special.
2. It does not exist and there will never be another like you.
3. Learn from your mistakes so that you do not commit them again.
4. You are not an accident, although many want you to see it.
5. You are very important to someone.
6. There is someone who every day hours for you.
7. do not regret things, what did you do, oh do you think you could have done, because if it was not achieved there is a strong reason that you know very well
8. You are and will always be the best version of you.
9. You have the rudder of the ship you are the one who directs the ship
10. Who can be better than you, if not yourself.
I still have many things to tell you but as I know that your time is short I have written down the most important thing to you.
Remember you are important to God, to me and to yourself.